A human being is much more than just its outward physical body. You are a spiritual being embodied in either male or female form.
The divine masculine and feminine energies have nothing to do with the gender of a person. These energies work in congruency with each other, and when they are balanced, a person experiences wholeness and harmony within.
In reality all life-streams have a feminine and masculine polarity. Therefore tapping into feminine energy would not make a man more feminine or a woman more vulnerable and weak, but will complement the masculine energy so that you can experience the true power of your soul.
The inner harmony outplays in your outer reality, transcending all limitations of your gender-oriented beliefs, where you begin to lead a life of greater fulfilment, peace and abundance.
The imbalance of the masculine-feminine energy impairs the spirit and distorts your perception. If the masculine energy is more dominant than the feminine energy, a person can be very head-strong, callous and aggressive.
On the other hand, if the feminine energy outweighs the masculine energy, a person is bound to be timid, overly sensitive, empathetic, indecisive and insecure.
However, the feminine energy must not be considered as a sign of weakness; it is a veritable power, which when it comes into balance with the masculine energy, becomes an empowering force sublimating your divinity and bringing you into alignment with the Source.
Some of the ways by which you can tap into the feminine energy are:
- Connect with Nature. Go for country walks. Be aware of the beauty of Nature all around you. Hear the bird song, admire the beauty of the flowers and hear the crackle of dry leaves as you tread on them. Feel yourself one with Nature.
- Ground yourself. Grounding helps you draw the powerful feminine energy of the Mother. You can do this by walking barefoot on the grass and connecting with the earth under your feet.
- Take up gardening. As a co-creator with God you can give birth to new plants and flowers and watch them grow with the tender love of a mother.
- Respect and honour all women. Help and encourage them in their endeavour to succeed in a male world.
- Nurture the goodness in you. Speak gentle words and exhibit kindness to all, especially to those who are helpless and needy.
- Practise unconditional forgiveness. Benevolence, mercy and compassion are the expressions of the feminine energy.
- Take up a creative hobby, like painting, dancing, singing, yoga. All forms of artistic and constructive activity are the expressions of the divine feminine energy.
- Partake of foods that are grown in the soil and ripened in the sun for these are power-packed with the energies of Mother Earth.
- Practise meditation. Meditation promotes deep inner peace and subdues the energies of anger, violence and egoism. Moreover it makes you intuitive and sensitive to the subtle energies around you.
- Don’t be afraid to walk the Path alone. People will ridicule and scorn you for separating yourself from the herd mentality. But you must follow your heart, and refuse to be pulled into their states of consciousness, which is ever provoking people to be angry and fanatical.
- Be kind to yourself. Your inner child needs your love and attention. Self-love means to honour the spark of the Father/Mother God burning in your heart.
- Our Mother Earth is going through some very differcult times. Pray for peace, love and brotherhood to abound on the planet, now and forever.
The ways in which you can tap into the feminine energy are endless. You may find that some of these tips help bring out your inner female characteristics, while others might not be as effective for you personally.
The key is to experiment, find what works best for you and stick with it. With time and practice, you will develop a closer communion with your divine feminine energy and be able to draw upon its power whenever you need it.
So there you have it, some simple tips on how to connect with the divine feminine energy.
As always, the most important thing is to be true to yourself, and find what works best for you. May the goddess bless you on your journey!